Lulu’s, this little gem of a small bakeshop is one of the finest bakeries in Queens. Located at 185-26 Union Turnpike here in Fresh Meadows, Lulu’s is the creation of owner Charlie Tola, a pastry chef, and baker, who with family members that were also bakers in 1999. The Name? Lulu is one of Charlie’s favorite pastries (it’s a Pate-Choux filled with french cream) and the nickname of his wife and first born daughter Luisa, sweet!
- PASTRIES including Napoleons, Eclairs, Fogiatelle, Cannoli, 7 C’s (which stands for seven different types of chocolate), among the dazzling array of pastries.
- COOKIES and BREAKFAST ITEMS including butter cookies,
- Hamantashen, rainbow, croissants, several types of muffins, Danish and homemade biscotti.
- Bread and rolls over a dozen types including Semolina, Baguettes, Whole Wheat and Rye.
- Tiramisu, Chocolate Mousse, Whipped Cream, Strawberry Shortcake, Cheesecakes
- SPECIAL CREATIONS for SPECIAL OCCASIONS